Friday, April 23, 2010

Garden Guise

She wandered through the garden checking for new growth and dreaded weeds. Growth gave her heart a leap. Weeds gave her drive and purpose. When she was in a garden she existed. She was confident and sure. Never afraid of choice; to divide and conquer. It was when she stopped that she lost her path.

~~~~~

OK,  I am jumping onto the bandwagon that you are all  pulling along. So Mr. G-Man, here is my first attempt at a Friday Flash 55.  And in case anyone was wondering, yes I spent the day puttering in the garden :)


7 comments:

  1. nice 55. there is something about putting ones hands to the earth...i understand her.

    my 55 is up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brian. I just love Mama Earth. I think she loves me right back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You obviously love what you do.
    And I LOVED your 55!!
    Thank you so much for trying this.
    I hope you found this to be Challenging, Creative, and Fun!
    Join us again next Friday Please...
    Have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...I wondered if you'd come along on one of these. :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your 55! I love gardening and can so relate!Well done!
    Mine is here
    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming by Shakira, Me and G-Man. A fun first attempt. Perhaps we'll see you all next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a great philosophy of live! Nice. Welcome aboard.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails