Friday, November 6, 2009

Autumn rays



It is a beautiful sunny Friday, the first one of November. It could be the first sunny day of November too, if I thought long enough about it. I debate going outside to rake the last of the leaves, but my little darlings are sleeping soundly. I kind of want them to join me, but do not want to wake them. I was looking at the pictures we took from last weekend in the leaves and just love the outdoors this time of year. The sky has such a crisp colour. Whether it be set against the backdrop of blazing leaves or as it sits now bare branches, it is wonderful to soak up the fleeting sunshine. It just makes you want to smile. Soon enough snowflakes will rule our world, but for now the sunshine provides nourishment to the psyche. Perhaps I should wake the bears?

3 comments:

  1. *GASP!!!*

    Never wake sleeping children!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and P.S...

    WOW your kids look like you. I know I keep saying that, but WOW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I peeked and Rylie openned her eyes to look at me with a grin. She always wakes up happy. Cute kid. Taryn on the other hand groaned and pulled the covers up around her. she rolled over ans went back to sleep, when Rylie and I went out sleeping another hour! She is 4 1/2 and almost done with napping, but not that day. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails