Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday

Rainy afternoon. Sigh. It seems like all it has down for the last week or so is rain. We have fit in some kid fun in between raindrops. This morning the girls and I went to O'Sheas. We were there last weekend with Nancy, David and Ella, but had different company this Sunday. I guess I am testing my strength, as we went with Paul and Jordan. Why do I do this to myself? I did well, smiling and cheery the whole time. Jordan asked Paul if she could get together with the girls for a play date and he called. I have had no communication with him since he texted me that we were over. Why did I agree to spend two seconds with him, let alone an afternoon? For the girls I guess. To test myself, but I am sick of being strong. Every day I tell myself that I will NOT call him. Am I ready for such innocence as a play date? Hmmph, I guess I survived. Yeah to me, I am strong. whipdee

1 comment:

  1. ouch...I don't know the whole backstory, but that doesn't sound nice!

    I've got nothing to offer in the way of words - and I'm sure you get plenty of those elsewhere, anyway - so I'll just send you a hug...sounds like you need one.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails